- What is the Back to School Promotion about?
Vodafone has launched a Back to School promotion that offers Vodafone’s valued prepaid customers the opportunity to go into the draw to Win from a K40,000 CASH pool. Each eligible customer will receive one (1) entry for every Top Up of K5 or more accumulating on multiples of K5 Top Up towards the Major Draw for a chance to win.
- What are the promotion dates?
The Promotion will start on 17 January 2023 (00.00.00hrs) and end on 31 January 2023 (23.59.59hrs).
- Who is eligible for this Promotion?
Vodafone prepaid customers only.
- How does a customer qualify for this promotion?
To qualify for this Promotion and get into the draw to win Cash, customers need to Top Up with K5 or more.
- For every Top Up of K5 or more, you get a valid entry into the Daily draw and all your entries accumulate towards the Major Prize draw.
- The more you Top Up, the more chances you have to win.
- Top Up via Hard Cards, Electronic Vouchers, Direct TopUp, BSP Bank, Kina Bank, International Top Up and WebTop Up. Visit www.vodafone.com.pg and select Web TopUp to Top Up Vodafone PNG numbers online 24x7.
- What type of prizes can I win?
Prize giveaways for the Back to School promotion will be awarded through the Daily and Major Prize draws.
- Daily Draw – There will be five (5) randomly selected winners who will each win K500 cash. The details of the winners with photos will be shared on Vodafone’s social media pages. There will be 3 guaranteed winners in Southern region and 2 guaranteed winners in Momase/Highlands regions.
|Frequency ||Cash Allocation ||Quantity |
|Daily Draw ||PGK 500 ||K500 x 5 lucky winners |
- Major Draw – One (1) lucky winner will win K5,000 Cash.
|Frequency ||Cash Allocation ||Quantity |
|Major Draw ||PGK 5000 ||K5,000 x 1 lucky winner |
- All numbers that qualified during the promotional period will be eligible for the Major Prize Draw.
- Each entry from your weekly activity counts towards the total number of entries for the Major Prize Draw.
- One (1) Major Prize winner will be drawn and announced live on Wednesday, 1st February 2023.
- Prizes cannot be changed or traded.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone
- How will the winner redeem the prizes?
Cash Prize Draws:
- The draws will be done offline, and prizes distributed as follows:
|Prize Type ||Frequency ||Redemption Method ||No. of Winners |
|Cash ||Daily ||Direct Bank Transfer ||5 Daily Winners |
|Cash ||Major Draw ||Direct Bank Transfer ||1 Major Prize Winner |
- How will I know if I have earned a qualifying entry into the draw?
When you Top Up with K5 or more, you will receive a customized SMS notification to confirm your draw entry.
Sample Message: Congratulations! Your entry is in the draw to WIN your share of
K 40,000 CASH! Dial *170# to check ur entries. T&C Apply.
- How will the cash prize winners be selected?
- During the promotional period, customers will be randomly selected in the Daily and Major Prize draw.
- The major prize draw will take place at the Vodafone Head Office in Police presence.
- How will the winner be notified?
- If you win, Vodafone will contact you by telephone.
- A maximum of three (3) attempts will be made to call the Winner within a period of twenty-four (24) hours.
- If you do not answer any of our calls, you forfeit your chance to win. We will select another eligible customer to be the Winner and repeat the process outlined above.
- What do I need to know about claiming the Prizes if I am the winner?
- During the phone call, full details of the Cash Prize handover (redemption) process and locations will be confirmed.
- You will need to present a valid Government issued photo ID (Passport, National Identification Card or Drivers License) and the phone number used to participate in the promotion.
- In the absence of a valid identification card or related documents to verify identity, the customer will need to be accompanied by a reputable person who presents his identification card or document and verifies the customers identity (a reputable person is a respectable person of standing in the community such as a Commissioner of Oaths, a member of the disciplinary forces, a ward member, a village court magistrate or a church pastor who is a registered SIM card holder).
- Who is not included from participating in the Promotion?
The following customers are excluded from participating in the promotion:
- Postpaid Corporate & Business Account customers;
- Any person who at any time on or after April 1st, 2022, was or is a Director, Officer, Employee, or agent of Vodafone PNG or any of their respective parent, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated companies, franchises or service agencies, independent contractors or suppliers of service to Vodafone PNG;
- Family members of our employees;
- Employees and the family members of employees of any company associated with the promotion, including any provider of the Grand Prize;
- Persons under the age of eighteen (18); and
- Persons who do not reside in PNG